Static? Well, not that much!
- 3 Motors (possibility of doubling the number of Motors on each channel) + 3 Servos
- 4 LED channels controlled independently, steady or blinking lighting
- 10MB capacity for sound files (2MB per file in wav format), possibility of playing the sounds in a loop
- Up to 5 sequences of light and sound behaviours, which can be run one after another as 1 program or independently of each other
- Possibility of scheduling the execution of program
App to be used: MTM Static
Power supply: smartphone/tablet charger with micro-USB cable (not included) + electrical outlet or external battery with micro-USB cable (ordinary rechargeable “power bank” for smartphones/tablets) (not included)
…and here below some works using our “Static+” kit:
Do you see the cables?
I know this engine sound...
STATIC+ KIT | Standard
Typical configuration for a display aircraft or ship model with one propeller (1x red, 1x green and 3x white lights)