Static? Well, not that much!
- 3 Motors (possibility of doubling the number of Motors on each channel) + 3 Servos
- 4 LED channels controlled independently, steady or blinking lighting
- 10MB capacity for sound files (2MB per file in wav format), possibility of playing the sounds in a loop
- Up to 5 sequences of light and sound behaviours, which can be run one after another as 1 program or independently of each other
- Possibility of scheduling the execution of program
App to be used: MTM Static
Power supply: smartphone/tablet charger with micro-USB cable (not included) + electrical outlet or external battery with micro-USB cable (ordinary rechargeable “power bank” for smartphones/tablets) (not included)
See the diagram of MTM Static+ daughterboard
…and here below some works using our “Static+” kit:
Do you see the cables?
I know this engine sound...
STATIC+ KIT | Standard
Typical configuration for a display aircraft or ship model with one propeller (1x red, 1x green and 3x white lights)
You broke or lost one of the plastic parts of your kit during the assembly? You have encountered other problems ? Write us, we will try to find a solution together!